:| The CCA Chairman's Blog |: (unofficial)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Creative Seminar


You guys really got to come to this. The show starts at 1pm. This is your chance to see some cool work and ask some questions of the jury.

It’s 1:41am in the morning right now and I’m really looking forward to see what the foreign jury has prepared for tomorrow. These guys are so cool. I admit, I was quite intimidated by them at first, but they are just so down to earth. I suspect you will really enjoy their talks.

And trust me, they are more scared of you than you are of them! Just because they can do great ads doesn’t mean they can talk like JFK. Please ask some questions as we go. It will make the show cooler.

Book your seats early guys. I’m getting some of my clients to go too. Think of it as a training exercise. I can’t sell you guys a thing so it’s really up to you, but I think this is a rare opportunity.

SMS me some questions from your agency in advance for any of the speakers okay. Hope to see you there.