:| The CCA Chairman's Blog |: (unofficial)

Monday, September 04, 2006

:: The Place for Quick Updates ::

I never thought I’d see the day. I mean, the last thing the world needs is another profile on blogger. Let alone mine.

Then again, I thought it would be a lot easier to designate a place for quick updates than for the 4As to shell your poor inbox with weekly emails about the CCA.

I hope to drip feed a lot of information here. Like who the judges are, current issues and overheard gossip leading up to the show.

Hopefully, the updates will be weekly. Any longer than that and I’ll probably forget the password.

I called it the “unofficial” CCA Chairman’s blog in case I say something stupid, get a date wrong, or get too creative with my American spelling.

For all of which, I’ll go ahead and apologize (also -ise) in advance.